Monday, January 31, 2005

// and i wanna believe you
when you tell me that it'll be okay
yea i try to believe you
but i cant.

k i nda pee badly
so i shall make ths quick
i did part of my lit essay! really couldnt make myself resume writing la.
anw lessons today sucked. it was the worst. and to think tht we end the earliest tdy. tmrw will be hell ): esp now tht my impetus to stay awake during lectures has dissipated..haha oh well. -looks at ele. ps// it'll be okay :)

anw. erm amanda and jolene suddenly has similar haircuts to mine, i have no idea why. we look erm really strange. but well. and hwing you are such a slacker i cannot stand it. bad influence! GLARES. hahah.

DADADA ths is a major shoutout for you. i love you a whole lot! no words can be used to describe ths in an eloquent manner. but im sure yknw. and i knw. haha -winks. im SO glad i have you in cj. REALLY. a lot has changed..for better or for worse, i realise some things dont matter anymore. and im jst really glad you were always there for me. i wanna hold your hand!!

and tings! will you be my valentine pls -super sad pout. i sppose youre busy..and with the timezone differences and all. missing you perpetually. till all my hair turn frizzy. will still be missing you :( im sad! rply my mail k? got stuff to tell you..and rmb to leave your add!! rmb!!

steph NO YOU DIDNT!! hahah. ok sunday then..then the sa funfair thing how? pls, my vday will be even more depressing. will update you asap. im beyond depressed. i think im getting lunatic soon.. ): no you cannot do tht, you should be my valentine!!!!!!!! yknw cj ask us to donate blood on vday. and in case of Rejection for tht blood donation we shld kp ourselves fit or smth. ha ha. nt funny. oh i jst rmb i cnt donate! under 45kg cannot donate. whew. freaking needles will get me screaming. MISS YOU. a lot.